TR069 & TR369 Device Management Service
Cloud service for device management (“Cloud DMS”) is a cloud-native TR-069 ACS and TR-369 Controller which allows you to remotely configure, manage and monitor various types of devices compatible with CWMP (TR-069) / USP (TR-369) protocols, such as xDSL modems, GPON terminals, Wi-Fi routers, VoIP gateways, STB, etc.
Cloud DMS covers most of the tasks faced by the ISPs in terms of managing subscriber devices:
Automation of technical support
Mass-scale operations aimed at obtaining new or changing existing device configurations
Back up and restore device configurations
Next Generation ACS / USP Controller
Modern ACS server / USP Controller supports multiple protocols and fully featured with all device management tasks.
Integrating devices into Cloud DMS is now easier than ever before. The smart algorithms can adapt the portal to your CPE devices without additional efforts and costs.
Any tool that you need
Cloud DMS offers multiple tools for your management needs - from changing settings on the local network and TR143 diagnostics to complex mass-scale operations and configuration file management.
The solution is designed and built on Cloud principles. This is the first ACS server / USP Controller as a function. You can run several instances for your projects / customers.
QoS / QoE
Service Quality Monitoring (SQM) allows you to directly collect different KPIs from your CPEs, demonstrate the trends and track the behavior of services.
Our subscription plans are highly flexible. This allows you to pay only for the tasks and work volume that you need.
ACS or USP Controller as a service
Devices behind NAT (TR-069 only)
- UDP Connection Requests (STUN)
- XMPP Connection Requests
- SpeedTest Download & Upload Diagnostics
- UDPEcho and UDPEchoPlus
- NSLookup Diagnostics
Northbound Interface (NBI)
- read, add, update or remove devices from inventory
- execute any RPC method on a single device or within the group of devices
- execute diagnostics scenarios
- manage services (VOIP, HSI, WIFI etc)
- Prevent tampering with the management functions of a CPE or ACS, or the transactions that take place between them
- Provide confidentiality for the transactions that take place between CPE and ACS
- Allow appropriate authentication for each type of transaction
- Prevent theft of service
|TR-069 Free***||TR-069 Starter||TR-069 Advanced||TR-069 Advanced+||USP Free***||USP Starter|
|Devices behind NAT||N/A||N/A|
|Config file management|
|Number of CPE devices||1 - 3||75 - 50,000*||75 - 50,000*||75 - 50,000*||1 - 3||75 - 50,000*|